Sesame Ginger Chicken
Servings: 2 People
- 4 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Cornet Bay Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 green onions
- 5 oz. spaghetti or vermicelli cooked and drained
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds optional
- Cut chicken in small, thin strips. Place the chicken and ½ cup sauce in a large plastic resealable bag. Marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Remove chicken from bag and discard used sauce.
- Prepare and measure the vegetables: Quarter baby carrots lengthwise. Cut red bell pepper into thin strips. Cut green onions into ¾ inch diagonal slices. Snow peas are whole.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet or wok. Add the chicken and stir fry until no longer pink (about 4-6 minutes). Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil to the skillet and heat. Add carrots, snow peas, red bell pepper, and green onions and stir fry until tender-crisp (about 4-5 minutes). Add noodles and an additional ¼ cup Sesame Ginger Sauce. Cook and toss for 1 minute or until completely heated through. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds if desired.