Sesame Ginger Meatloaf
- 1.25 lbs. uncooked ground turkey
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Cornet Bay Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Cornet Bay Sesame Ginger Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly coat a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients (reserve the 2 Tablespoons Sesame Ginger for the top of loaf) and mix well. Pat into the loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until the center of the loaf reaches 165°. Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with Pad Thai noodles or rice.