Sesame Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- 1 Tablespoon butter w/olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1 lb. beef stir-fry strips*
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup Cornet Bay Sesame Ginger Sauce
- 1 14-to-15 oz. can baby corn drained, cuthalf,
- Cooked noodles or rice
- Melt butter with olive oil in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Add beef strips; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned (5 to 6 minutes).
- Add broccoli, Cornet Bay Sesame Ginger Sauce and baby corn. Cook; stirring occasionally, until broccoli is crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Serve over rice or noodles.
*If precut beef stir fry strips are not available; use a piece of beef top round steak and thinly slice the meat across the grain into bite-size strips. Partially freezing the meat, about 20 minutes, before cutting will make it easier to slice into thin strips.