Cream Cheese Scrambled Eggs
- 3 ounces of cream cheese spread
- 2 Tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon Cornet Bay Garlic Pepper*
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk cream cheese and cream until smooth. Beat in the eggs, Parmesan cheese and Cornet Bay Garlic Pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add egg mixture. Cook and stir over medium heat until eggs are completely set. Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
You can substitute with your favorite Cornet Bay Seasoning to provide a slightly different flavor profile.