Cornet Bay Holiday Ham
- 1 10LBS fully cooked ham
- ¾ – 1 cup Cornet Bay Sweet Bourbon Sauce *
- 1 can pineapple slices
- Wrap ham in aluminum foil and place in a lightly greased 13” x 9” pan. Bake at 325° for approximately 2 hours.
- Take the ham out of the oven and remove the aluminum foil. Cut off the skin and excess fat from the ham. Score the fat on ham in a diamond pattern and insert cloves at the intersections.
- Increase oven temperature to 450°. Brush the ham with about ½ cup of the Cornet Bay Sweet Bourbon Sauce*. Secure pineapple slices with wooden toothpicks. Lightly baste with a small amount of the bourbon sauce. Return to the oven and bake for 15 or 20 minutes.
- Let the ham rest 15-20 minutes before slicing. Serve with Cornet Bay Sweet Bourbon Sauce.
*(Cornet Bay Sweet Honey Dijon Saucecan also be used for this recipe).