Cherry Balsamic Chicken
- 1 pound chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 - 1 cup Cornet Bay Cherry Balsamic Sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken breast.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken, approximately 3-5 minutes per side on medium heat.
- Add the chicken broth and reduce heat and simmer (covered) for 10 minutes.
- Then add the Cornet Bay Cherry Balsamic Sauce and continue cooking (covered) for another 5-8 minutes. Chicken should reach an internal temperature of 180°.
* The cooking times will vary based on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Chicken tenders take less time than a chicken breast.