Sassy Jalapeno Meatball Sliders
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons onion finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Cornet Bay Sweet & Sassy Jalapeno Peppers finely chopped
- ½ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup shredded Pepper Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dash of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix all ingredients well and form into 1” meatballs or flatten into patties. Place on a grilling rack on a sheet pan and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve on a “slider-size” bun and accompany with Cornet Bay-Stout N’ Sassy or Horseradish Mustard.