Raspberry Chipotle Chocolate Cake
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cake Mix water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- ¼ cup chocolate-flavor syrup
- ¼ cup Cornet Bay Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- Raspberries optional
- Prepare cake batter as directed on box and pour into choice of baking pan. Combine the chocolate-flavor syrup and raspberry chipotle sauce. Drop by generous tablespoonful randomly in 6 to 8 mounds onto batter in pan. Cut through batter with a knife in S-shaped curves in one continuous motion.
- Bake as recommended on cake mix box. Cool completely and spread frosting over top of cake. Decorate with raspberries for an added touch.