Mustard Coated Chicken Fingers
Servings: 4 people
- 1 1/3 cups canned French Fried Onion OR ½ bag onion flavored rings
- 10-12 chicken tenders boneless/skinless
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Cornet Bay Sweet N’ Sassy Mustard OR Cornet Bay Stout N’ Sassy Mustard
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place French Fried Onions into a resealable bag; seal and crush with a rolling pin. Pour into a dish or onto a sheet of waxed paper. Coat chicken tenders with mustard and then dip into crushed onions.
- Place chicken on a non-stick or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is crispy and no longer pink inside.
SERVE WITH YOUR FAVORITE CORNET BAY MUSTARD.