Bourbon Pumpkin Pie with Bourbon Sauce Whipped Cream
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 large leggs
- 1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon Cornet Bay Sweet Bourbon Sauce
- 1 12 fl. oz .can evaporated milk
- 1 9-inch 4 cup volume deep-dish shell
- Mix sugar, salt, cinnamon and allspice in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl; stir in bourbon sauce, pumpkin and sugar-spice mixture. Gradually stir in evaporated milk. Pour into pie shell. Bake in preheated 425° oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350°; bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Pie can be baked 1 day ahead and chilled. Bring to room temperature before serving.
BOURBON SAUCE WHIPPED CREAM
- In a mixing bowl; beat 1 pint heavy whipping cream, 1 Tablespoon sugar, and 2 Tablespoons Cornet Bay Sweet Bourbon Sauce.