Louisiana Chickpea Poppers
- 1 15.5 oz. can chick peas (garbanzo)
- 2 Tablespoons Cornet Bay White Lightnin’ Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Cornet Bay All Around Seasoning-Hot or Mild*
- Rinse and drain the chick peas; pat dry. Place in a small resealable plastic bag. Add the remaining ingredients and turn bag several times to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hours.
- Spread the chick peas in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Roast in a 400° oven until crisp. This will be approximately 12 minutes (turn the chick peas over after 5 minutes for even cooking).
- The poppers are great as a snack or on a salad.
- *Substitute with any other Cornet Bay Seasoning.