Spicy Mustard Shrimp
Servings: 2 People
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 lb. large shrimp peeled deveined
- 1 Tablespoon Cornet Bay Stout N’ Sassy Mustard
- 2/3 cup diagonally cut green onions
- 1 cup diced mango 1 medium
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 lime wedges
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to pan, sauté for 1 minute.
- Add mustard to pan; sauté for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in diced mango. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lemon wedges over rice or orzo.