Pork Tenderloin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
Servings: 5 people
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin trimmed & cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 kiwi peeled & thinly sliced
- 1/4 to ½ cup Cornet Bay Raspberry Chipotle Sauce
- Press each pork tenderloin slice to 1-inch thickness. Lightly sprinkle both sides of each slice with salt & pepper. Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork slices; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side. (Heat the Cornet Bay Raspberry Chipotle Sauce while the tenderloin is cooking, keep warm).
- Place cooked pork slices on a warm serving plate. Spoon sauce over pork and top each pork slice with kiwi.